“Reflecting Christ’s love, we provide homes and resources for seniors.”
- Value Statements:
- Valuing our seniors, we are the hands of Christ in the services we provide.
- We respect our seniors’ independence, rights, and support their decision to age in place for as long as possible.
- We provide security and comfort in the homes of seniors on our campus and in the community, preserving their dignity with grace.
- We value community partnerships.
- We respect our seniors’ faith and beliefs.
- We respect, value, and support our employees, volunteers, and families.
- We are committed to enriching the lives of seniors.