Shorehaven’s Hillside Terrace is perfect for seniors who require additional physical and medical assistance – including bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication administration – yet do not require 24-hour skilled nursing care.
The Hillside Terrace household is a 14-bed Community-Based Residential Facility offering seniors an opportunity to enjoy their independent lifestyle while receiving the right amount of assistance, tailored to their individual needs. Hillside Terrace delivers 24-hour on-site staff support and up to three hours of nursing care each week.
With pricing starting at $5,000 per month for a private room and private half bath, an emergency call system, and personalized call pendants, Shorehaven’s Hillside Terrace features a level of safety with all the comforts of home.
Click here for a printable brochure that you can share with a friend or family member.
Included Services & Amenities
- 24-hour on-site staff support
- Nurse supervision on-site 40 hours per week
- Nurse on-call support 24 hours per day
- Medication administration
- Weekly whirlpool bath or shower
- Limited assistance with dressing and grooming
- Assistance to meals and activities, including reminders
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Weekly in-depth housekeeping, including daily room tidying
- Assistance in making medical appointments and arranging transportation, if needed
- Weekly linen change
- Laundry service
While Shorehaven’s natural setting and strong faith-based mission are unique, the high-quality care opportunities available to help residents live their best life – no matter where they are on their journey – help set us apart. Shorehaven can provide peace of mind and the security of knowing that should a resident’s health needs change over time, the services and support they may require are all right here on our campus.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Recht, CSW, CALA
Senior Living Coordinator
Phone: 262-567-8341 ext. 3256