Memory Care provides expert, personalized, and secure dementia care 24 hours a day in a homelike setting. Family members enjoy peace of mind as loved ones have their strengths and cognitive abilities nurtured by certified specialists.
The household is designed as a special needs area for residents with issues related to memory. Residents living with Alzheimer’s and other dementias receive extensive attention and services in a supportive, compassionate, and secure setting. Based on each individual’s needs and capabilities, Shorehaven staff creates a personalized plan to enhance residents’ lives, in a secure, safe, and comforting specialized environment.
Shorehaven’s Memory Care program includes individual and group activities, dietary prompting, creative pursuits, sensory activities, music and singing, and religious services for spiritual expression.
Shorehaven also offers:
- Therapeutic activities including social, educational, devotional, and recreational programs
- Specially trained team on hand 24/7 to meet the unique needs of residents
- Wellness visits by a licensed nurse
- Living spaces designed to help Alzheimer’s residents function as independently as possible
- Comfortable quality furnishings and artwork
- Emergency call response system in each room
- Variety of comfortable community areas including dining room, family conference area, access to outdoor courtyard, television and living room areas
- Secured walking paths surrounded by beautifully manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens, and grounds
- Fire safety system
- Full housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry (except dry cleaning)
- Full-service beauty/barber shop (available at additional cost)
For more information, contact:
Director of Social Services & Activities
Phone: 262-567-8341 ext. 1331 | Fax: 262-567-0273