At Shorehaven, our employees are motivated to enhance people’s lives. If you want the fulfillment that comes with really making a difference, we invite you to consider a place on our caring team. In return, Shorehaven offers a comprehensive benefit program with lots of extras!
- All employees are eligible for free membership at our on-site fitness center (with pool) and may participate in free fitness classes.
- Free weekly meals.
- Free coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate, and tea.
- Free chair massages.
- Employees in positions of at least 30 hours per pay period (two weeks) accrue Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employees in positions of at least 60 hours per pay period (two weeks) are eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance, and company-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- All employees may participate in our 403(b) retirement program and may be eligible for an employer match of up to 5% of wages.
- We also provide anniversary gifts, and more!
Shorehaven provides a rewarding place to work, with a meaningful mission, beautiful physical environment, a variety of schedules and positions, and most of all, exceptional people. We are proud of our reputation in the community and our record of citation free surveys. Come join us!
Have questions? Contact Human Resources by firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (262) 560-6904.
Shorehaven does not discriminate in employment or service delivery on the basis of any protected characteristic.
CBRF Nurse Supervisor (LPN)
Shorehaven, a premier community providing exceptional services for seniors, is seeking an LPN with Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) experience along with geriatric and supervisory experience to join our management team. This position will have the day-to-day supervisory responsibility for our newly opened 13-bed Frail and Elderly CBRF along with our 26-bed Memory Care unit. This position will work collaboratively with and report to the RN Resident Care Manager in the oversight of both units.
Hours are primarily Monday-Friday, and will share an on-call rotation with the RN and Lead staff. This position is a salaried position eligible for our full benefit program including health, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurances, generous Paid Time Off, free membership at our Fitness Center/Pool, and much more! Pay is negotiable depending upon experience.
The CBRF Nurse Supervisor (LPN) will:
- Follow our mission of Reflecting Christ’s love, we provide homes and resources for seniors.
- Monitor and guide to assure all staff are following the mission and honoring Resident Rights.
- Work with the RN to ensure CBRF regulations are being followed, educating the staff where needed.
- Help build a team-environment to facilitate cooperation between all CBRF staff.
- Collaborate with household members and families to create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis in the household.
- Monitor to assure that quality of care and quality of life is provided to each resident at all times.
- Willingly assist staff in the care of our residents, which includes working in the staff positions when the need arises.
- Assist in hiring and training staff, along with maintaining communication with families.
- Maintain required documentation in resident records.
- Attend conferences with families and staff meetings
Cook/Assistant Food Service Supervisor – You are invited to join the staff of the area’s leading provider of services to seniors since 1939. We are seeking an experienced Cook with previous Lead or Supervisory experience to assist in the modern kitchens of our Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living kitchens. This is a working supervisor position and duties will vary:
- Large scale cooking including special diets
- Assist with menu planning and food orders
- Respond to special requests
- Assist with cost accounting of food orders
- Assist with grocery orders for residents
- Manage kitchen as needed in the absence of Manager to include ensuring proper preparation and presentation of food, ensuring a clean and orderly kitchen, resolving day-to-day complaints, and assisting with staff issues.
Starting times will vary between 6 and 9:30 am; ending between 2:30 and 6 pm, with a schedule that includes every other weekend.
Computer proficiency, ServSafe certification within one year of employment and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. required.
Driver/Groundskeeper – Full-time position. Hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, on call for snow removal. Duties include but are not limited to: driving residents to and from doctor appointments, shopping and picking up supplies, grass mowing and weed eating, snow removal. Experience in snow plowing and grounds care is a must; also beneficial to be mechanically inclined. Must have a clean driving record.
Dining Attendant – Part-time, 4-8pm, 2-4 shifts/week. Work in the beautiful lakeside restaurant of our independent living apartments. Take orders, set and clear tables, serve food, assist with dishes. Experience not required. Minimum age 16.
Resident Associate – We are seeking a caring individual to fill this position on the Night shift in our Assisted Living facility. At Shorehaven, we offer a continuum of care to the seniors we serve and have established an outstanding reputation in our community.
Working in our Assisted Living facility, you will assist residents as needed, potentially with dressing, bathing, medications, etc. We will provide training to become certified to pass medications. Related experience is preferred, but if you have a caring heart and a passion for caring for seniors, we’d like to hear from you. Minimum age for this position is 18.
The position hours are 10:30 pm – 6:30 am, 2 shifts/week including every other weekend; additional shifts may be available. Minimum starting pay is $13.25, more with experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant – We are seeking compassionate caregivers to provide Resident Centered Care. Work in a 5-Star facility where the resident to caregiver ratios are low. You will work in a household setting with either rehab or long-term care residents. Benefit eligible positions available on all shifts; part-time positions also available. Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus for Nights; up to $1000 for PM shift and $500 for Day shift!*
Care Companions provide personal care and assistance for residents of our CBRFs. Assist in the care of a household of up to 13 memory care or frail elderly residents. (Staffing includes 2 caregivers for day and pm shifts.)
- Provide personal care to residents.
- Take and record resident’s weight, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration.
- Provide for the safety of the resident as instructed according to Shorehaven Policies and State regulations.
- Report to Nurse in charge any changes in residents as to their skin conditions, injuries, appetite, emotional needs, etc.
- Minimum age for Care Companion is 18.
CBRF certification and experience a plus but we will provide training/certification.
Must be at least age 18.
Part-time, 2 or 3 shifts/week, available on the PM or NOC shift. Part-time days, 6 am – 2 pm, 2 shifts/week, also available. All positions include every other weekend.
$600 Sign On Bonus for positions of at least 30 hours/pay period (2 weeks)!*
Certified Medication Technician – Provide personal care for residents and administer medications including eye, ear, nose drops and dose-metered inhalers as instructed, keeping nurse informed of any side effects, medication refusals and PRN requests, etc. Day or PM shift available with flexible hours; shifts may be 4, 8 or 12 hours long. Must have CNA and Medication Technician certifications. Sign-on bonuses up to $1000 are currently being offered
Homemaker / Household Attendant – This part-time position assists in a household of up to 15 residents and works closely with our CNAs. Primary duties include light cooking, serving meals and cleaning, with the opportunity to interact with residents. Part-time positions are available on day shift (7:00 am – 3:00 pm) or PM shift (4:00 pm – 8:00 pm) 1-2 shifts per week. Positions include every other weekend. Minimum age 16. Prior experience with seniors a plus.
Home Care Assistant – Part-time positions available 8:00 am – 1:00 pm Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 pm – 11:30 pm includes every other weekend and part-time with flexible scheduling. Will provide in-home services which may include housekeeping, meal prep, transportation, med reminders, or assistance with dressing and/or grooming. Must be 21 with a valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable vehicle. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs., and assist with transfers of adult clients. Related experience, especially with seniors, a plus. Customer service orientation essential!
*C.N.A. and Care Companion bonus program details are available in the Human Resources Department.