Memory Care provides expert, personalized and secure dementia care 24 hours a day in a homelike setting. Family members enjoy peace of mind as loved ones have their strengths and cognitive abilities nurtured by certified specialists.
The household is designed as a special needs area for residents with issues related to memory. Residents living with Alzheimer’s and other dementias receive extensive attention and services in a supportive, compassionate and secure setting. Based on each individual’s needs and capabilities, Shorehaven staff creates a personalized plan to enhance residents’ lives, in a secure, safe and comforting specialized environment. Price ranges starting at $5,600 per month.
Shorehaven’s Memory Care program includes individual and group activities, dietary prompting, creative pursuits, sensory activities, music and singing, and religious services for spiritual expression.
Shorehaven also offers:
- Therapeutic activities including social, educational, devotional and recreational programs
- Specially trained team on hand 24/7 to meet the unique needs of residents
- Wellness visits by a licensed nurse
- Living spaces designed to help Alzheimer’s residents function as independently as possible
- Comfortable quality furnishings and artwork
- Emergency call response system in each room
- Variety of comfortable community areas including dining room, family conference area, access to outdoor courtyard, television and living room areas
- Secured walking paths surrounded by beautifully manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens and grounds
- Fire safety system
- Full housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry (except dry cleaning)
- Full service beauty/barber shop (available at additional cost)